

Whew, we survived yet another busy week.
Monday ~ I had to take Sadie to the hospital for ultrasound scans of her hips & her head. Thankfully all is well & everything looks normal on both accounts.
Tuesday ~ Took AJ & Sadie to playgroup, which was at the park this week. Due to our busy schedule, I haven't been able to go in quite sometime, so I was glad to be able to attend this one. Sadie got some fresh air from the comfort of the stroller & AJ had a great time burning off some energy. Afterwards we stopped by the Tax Accessors office & filled out the forms for Handicap parking placards. That will help make life a bit easier. Went to the monthly "Parent Support Group" meeting for the local chapter of the Downs Syndrome Association in the evening. I always enjoy meeting new families, fresh faces & learning lots (even if the topic doesn't exactly apply to us just yet). And, for the first time ever, we left the older kiddos in the child care (church nursery) provided. That went well, they survived & actually, had a great time.


Wednesday ~ Errands, Library, shopping adventure at Target, etc.
Thursday ~ Sadie had to get her Synagis shot (for RSV). Last one for a few months since RSV season is almost over - YAY!! She weighed 9lbs 5oz, news which made my day since we're currently do an experiment of sorts (she sleeps thru the night & the Dr. has said to let her do so, as long as she continues to gain weight).



Friday ~ Spent a few hours at the Social Security office trying to straighten out the SSI stuff for Sadie (they still had her as being in the NICU).
Saturday ~ We had a lazy day of doing "nothing" aka I spent quality time playing with the kiddos while hubby worked. It was very nice not to have to be anywhere at a certain time. And, right before bedtime - Sadie rolled over on to her tummy!! Sooo proud of her!!


Sunday ~ Shopping & errands, preparing for yet another busy week that lies ahead.
Going to give it my best effort this week to keep up with the blog, so I don't have to "recap". We'll see....

No comments:
Post a Comment