According to the specialists (I actually saw both of them yesterday at the same time), baby Sadie is "fine" & they'll see us next week. Ummm .. okay?!
I'm relieved she's "fine" (they say the fluid is the same as it was last week - no change), but at the same time, quite confused. I flat out mentioned to them that they scared the crap out of me last week & the response was "well, don't get yourself all freaked out". What?! Send me for steriod shots, having me talking to the head of the NICU, talk about immediate emergency c-section, etc., & I'm not suppossed to worry? Yea right!! I busted my behind this week to get everything I possibly could in order "just in case" (we DO have 3 children at home to worry about, too) .. yet now they act like all of this is just no big deal.
*Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi there! I'm VERY new to your blog - and just read a prayer request on the safehaven blog... my name is Cathy - and I just delivered a baby boy born at 30 weeks (He was born Sept 11th). I'm the VERY proud Mommy to 5 kids - 4 girls and now a boy - ALL born premature (ranging from 28 to 34 weeks).
I'm very accustomed to living in the NICU for weeks (and months) at a time - and if you'd ever like to chat or VENT - or just need an ear from someone who has been there - I'm here :-)
Post a Comment