Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Tomorrow....
Tomorrow is a very important appointment with the specialist. Now that I'm further along (as of tomorrow I'll be @ 22 weeks 5 days), they're wanting to do a detailed ECHO/ultrasound of Sadie's heart to see if she has any issues/problems. I'm hoping the best & fearing the worst .. but really I'm not scared. Worried, sure .. but scared, no. We'll handle whatever comes. We know heart problems are common with Down's Syndrome so I'm certainly expecting an issue of some sort. It will be good to know more as far as what to plan on though, such as delivery, possible NICU time, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing our baby girl again, it's been just over a month since my last u/s. I guess I got a bit spoiled with those weekly viewings. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment